The Benefits Functional Analyst is a critical role in completing our Third Party Administrator transition project. The position reports to the Benefits Administration Manager and will support the benefits team and our vendors in migrating data, setting up integrations, ensuring full automation of the processes between internal HRIS/IT and our TPA, as well as oversight and auditing of eligibility requirements and vendor connections. Exceptional attention to detail, understanding of the functional and technical aspects of benefits, and strong communications skills are required. Role can work remotely.
location: HOUSTON, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $70 - 75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Quickly gain understanding of the day-to-day administration of US health and core benefit programs including medical, dental, spending accounts, life, disability, leave administration, 401k, Pension, other benefit policies/plans for union and non-union associates.
- Develop internal and external relationships, including full Benefits Team, vendors, consultants, and third-party administrators to ensure understanding and adherence to program requirements.
- Work closely with Project Manager to ensure timely progress and deadlines are met.
- Collaborate with HRIS and Business Technology team to support successful completion of TPA transition, including Benefits reporting, integration testing, and management of file feeds to various vendors.
- Assist the Benefits team and other stakeholders (i.e., Labor Relations, HRBPs, HR Ops, Payroll) in gathering, organizing, and analyzing/summarizing data from multiple sources using Excel spreadsheets and other analytical tools.
- Complete testing, and audits of program data to ensure proper transition.
- Ensure compliance requirements are maintained throughout project, including company policies, state and federal regulations such as HIPAA, FMLA, COBRA, and ERISA. .
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.