What You Will Do: You will design and deploy e-mail marketing campaigns to promote the company's products, services and thought leadership. You will partner with our marketing teams to optimize automated marketing campaigns, material distribution, platform use, tracking, reporting and analytics.
You will be working with a team of ambitious and engaged professionals who bring fresh ideas and diverse perspectives to help us continually shake up the status quo and stay on the forefront of reinventing how we meet our business partner's needs.
What Success Looks Like:
- Collaborate with internal business groups and marketing partners to improve the user experience, reporting and distribution.
- Create documentation for business and system requirements for assigned focus area.
- Analyze and make recommendation to optimize the use of technology resources.
- Identify trends/issues and performance gaps.
- Assist with team projects.
- Develop thorough knowledge of platforms, tools and processes.
What You Need:
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, marketing, communications or relevant field, or equivalent experience
- One to three years of experience with email marketing technology platforms and software (e.g. Salesforce Marketing Cloud, MailChimp, Constant Contact, etc.)
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Financial services experience (e.g. Retirement, Employee Benefits, Life Insurance, Investments)
- Knowledge of project management methodologies
- Hybrid work environment
location: Cedar Rapids, Iowa
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 43 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
You will design and deploy e-mail marketing campaigns to promote the company's products, services and thought leadership. You will partner with our marketing teams to optimize automated marketing campaigns, material distribution, platform use, tracking, reporting and analytics.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.