Randstad Technologies is hiring and we're looking for someone like YOU to join our team! If you are seeking a new opportunity, looking to grow in your career, or you know someone who is - we want to hear from you! Take a look at the below opportunity, or feel free to visit RandstadUSA.com to view and apply to any of our open roles.
3rd shift Wed - Sun 11 pm - 7:30 am or Thur - Sun 11 pm - 9:30 am
location: Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $15 - 20 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
IT Service Desk Analyst
Defined as, a technician who is responsible for answering customer calls to the IT Service Desk, responding to emails, web chats, and self-submits. Documenting incident information in multiple ticketing systems, diagnosing, and resolving the customer incident remotely.
The IT Service Desk Analyst provides support services to all of our client's customers. This includes supporting a wide range of hardware, networks, applications, servers and software through the various clients we support. This may include but is not limited to the following:
- 1st and 2nd (for a few clients) level support of all inbound calls/e-mails/web chats/self-submits
- Accurate and detailed ticket logging and tracking of all incidents in various systems.
- Accurate, timely, and professional resolution for all supported issues
- Timely and professional follow up on all calls/e-mails/web chats/self-submits
- Quick identification and control of high priority issues
- Accurate escalation of tickets per departmental procedures
- Efficient and accurate resolution of all assigned tickets
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Provide 24/7 IT Service Desk support that includes: initial problem determination, diagnostics and capture, resolution (when possible), customer status updates, transfer of service requests to appropriate IT or other workgroups, internal and external service level management and problem notification to the customer management
Perform IT Service Desk services as follows:
- Unlocking user accounts
- Resetting mail and other applicable system passwords
- Supporting customer owned cellular phones and Smart Phones
- VPN Support
- Microsoft Office and Windows Support
- Multiple Browser Support (Chrome, IE, Firefox)
- Supporting client specific application
- Network Connectivity
- Printers and Peripherals
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.