Randstad Technologies is searching for an Application Software Engineer. In this role, you will be part of a team in Lenexa Kansas. To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with C/C++ development and be able to develop and maintain communication protocols. If you hold a degree in Computer Science (or related field) and have 4 + years of experience in C/C++ development and have a desire to build products that address critical infrastructure needs, we should connect.
location: Lenexa, Kansas
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Design, develop, test, integrate and maintain product software and associated software systems
- Develop/maintain serial/network communication protocols, user logic functions, and database/middleware libraries
- Diagnose issues, fix bugs, and create source code patches
- Research new technologies
- Work with technical support engineers to replicate and fix issues
- Analyze and deploy opensource security patches
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field with 4+ years of experience in C/C++ Development
- Experience in C/C++, Object Oriented methodologies, and development in a Linux environment
- Must be highly motivated self-starter that can also collaborate with team members
- Must be experienced with Autotools, CMake, and Yocto/OpenEmbedded tools
- Must have working knowledge of GIT version control software
- Must have the ability to update and enhance existing code bases
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.