Randstad Technologies is hiring and we're looking for someone like YOU to join our team! If you are seeking a new opportunity, looking to grow in your career, or you know someone who is - we want to hear from you! Take a look at the below opportunity, or feel free to visit RandstadUSA.com to view and apply to any of our open roles.
location: Phoenix, Arizona
job type: Contract
salary: $50.30 - 55.30 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- As a React.js Developer, you will be involved from conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive.
- Design, develop, test and support a suite of applications supporting applications leveraging the ReactJS.
- With assertiveness and tact, develop and support UI features with a diverse group of developers, business subject matter experts, and project management from multiple teams.
- Use secure coding practices to design and write application code that is compliant with new security standards, as well as to remediate existing code that is not.
- Resolve moderately complex issues and meet current or potential new needs while leveraging a strong understanding of the function, policies, procedures, or compliance requirements.
- Understand the requirements and deliver end to end.
- Collaborate with Stakeholders
- Adhere to best practices, team standards, processes, workflows and schedules
- Partner with UI/UX Designers to develop and review designs
- Design a modern highly responsive web-based user interface
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Learn and understand user interactions
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Look for ways to implement CI/CD patterns and sustainable test automations.
- Work in an Agile delivery environment - be aware and implement TDD, BDD paradigms where necessary.
- To resolve technical challenges and achieve goals, collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and mid-level managers.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Prior experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Redux)
- Familiarity with more current specifications of ECMAScript
- Prior experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with HTML / CSS
- GIT experience is a plus
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.