Our client - a travel company with a passion to provide industry leading service and quality to guests on their experiences around the world - is looking for a Genesys Enterprise Analyst to join their team. The role is responsible for managing the day-to-day telephone operations and providing ongoing support for internal clients. This is a hands-on role installing, configuring, and operating voice and Contact Centre solutions, in a complex environment.
location: CYPRESS, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
This role is responsible for managing the day-to-day telephony operation of our contact centre environment and provide ongoing support for internal clients. This is a hands-on role installing, configuring, and operating voice and Contact Centre solutions, in a complex environment.
KEY RESULT AREAS & ACTIVITIES PERFORMED
- Provide basic configuration and operational support of telecommunications systems
- Assist with day-to-day telecommunications operations, analysis and troubleshooting.
- Process changes to staffing and disaster recovery conditions
- Responsible for handling of onboarding and off boarding requests.
- Maintain technical and end user documentation regarding process and procedure for all telephony related activities and services in accordance with the Corporate Telecom strategy.
- Triage events to provide suppliers/vendors/partners with accurate and adequate information to effectively and efficiently resolve incidents and changes.
- Manage incidents with service partner or vendor/carrier as needed.
- Liaise with 3rd parties, internal teams, and internal customers to ensure effective day-to-day delivery of voice services
- Perform billing analysis, invoice review and invoice breakdown.
- Assist in ordering services and new site implementations for voice communications.
- Support projects and provide on-going support for new and existing platforms
- Interacts regularly with associates and various levels of management in the corporate office and in the field to understand their business needs and to develop strategies to meet those needs
- Demonstrate dedication to meeting the expectations of internal and external customers, using the principles of the Consultative Sales Process (CSP)
- Other duties as required and assigned
- TTC PILLARS = Ownership, Urgency and Excellence, required for all roles
- Problem Resolution: You will identify, research, and resolve issues with customer satisfaction being the yardstick of success.
- Communication: You will listen, and ask questions, seeking to build open verbal communication and mastering efficient written communication in accordance with CSP
- Adaptable: you enjoy the unexpected, and display remarkable agility
- Critical Thinking: You can think broadly, beyond the situation at hand; assessing issues objectively and identifying creative solutions
- Self-Disciplined: You have the ability to control and motivate yourself, stay on track and do what's right. You take ownership of your actions.
- Technology: You are willing to learn new software programs and welcome the advancements which technology brings to us.
University Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics or comparable experience
Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a superior command of the English language
- 5+ years' experience in contact center technology and support
- 2+ years' supervisory experience
- 3+ years' experience with Genesys platform including but not limited to the design, support, and implementation of Omnichannel routing and associated features.
- Maintain a high proficiency with other Genesys and related products (OS, database, switches, connectors/adaptors, and call recording products).
- Hands-on operational experience with Genesys WWE 9.x
- Proven experience in the operation of all Voice Applications (call routing, desk and soft-phones, voice mail, digital voice recording, etc.)
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting AudioCodes Session Border Controller platform
- Implement SIP trunking and SIP endpoints in a complex networking environment
- Ability to perform advanced SIP debugging with Wireshark and other tools. Capture and analyze SIP and RTP traces to isolate and resolve issues
- strong knowledge of VoIP, networking, and security (SRTP/TLS) concepts
- Proven strong customer relations proficiency
- Work closely with key partners (such as Genesys) to learn product roadmaps for PureEngage and market trends that can be used to assist customers with their own strategic roadmaps.
- Desire to be in a fast-paced large enterprise telecommunications environment
- strong skills with written and oral communication with all levels of staff, management and clients as well as organizational, time management, and documentation
- Accurate and prompt handling of Telecom administration work and solving of related issues
- Be on-call as needed for outages and conferences with clients
- Serve as a technical escalation point and design authority for Genesys CX solutions
- Gather information and requirements from customers and partners to formulate architectures around supported solutions.
- Avaya Systems knowledge to include the G430/450's, S8300's, Modular Messaging, Message Application Servers, and Message Storage Servers -> Nice to have
- Familiar with Change Management processes
- Experience with Ticketing Systems such as Service Now
- strong PC skills to include proficiency in Microsoft O365, Internet and webinar applications.
- Office based Stfstre
- Sitting, standing, walking
- Must be flexible to work outside of regular business hours
- Occasional Travel (10%) required
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Associates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.