Randstad Technologies is hiring and we're looking for someone like YOU to join our team! If you are seeking a new opportunity, looking to grow in your career, or you know someone who is - we want to hear from you! Take a look at the below opportunity, or feel free to visit RandstadUSA.com to view and apply to any of our open roles.
location: Mc Lean, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $73.13 - 78.13 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Cleanse, manipulate and analyze large datasets (Semi-Structured and Unstructured data - XMLs, JSONs, CSVs, PDFs) using python and Snowflake database.
- Develop Python scripts to filter/cleanse/map/aggregate data.
- Manage and implement data processes (Data Quality reports)
- Develop data profiling, deduping logic, matching logic for analysis
- Programming Languages experience in Python, PySpark and SQL for data ingestion
- Present ideas and recommendations on data handling and data parsing technologies to management
- 5+ years of experience in processing large volumes and variety of data (Structured and semi-structured data, writing code for parallel processing, shredding XMLS, JSONs and reading PDFs) - Mandatory
- 3+ years of programming experience in Python for data processing and analysis - Mandatory
- 2+ years of experience with Snowflake, preferable parsing JSON and XML files- Desirable
- strong SQL experience is a must - Mandatory
- 3+ years of experience - using Hadoop platform and performing analysis. Familiarity with Hadoop cluster environment and configurations for resource management for analysis work - Optional
- 2+ years of programming experience in PySpark for data processing and analysis - Optional
- Detail oriented. Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Degree in Computer Science , Statistics, Mathematics, or related field
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.