- Java, Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, HTML, JSP, Java Script, Servlets, Web Services, XML, AJAX, Microservices, Grafana, DataDog, Dynatrace, Postman, MsSql, Docker, Selenium, SOA, REST, JSON a MUST.
- GoLang, Docker, Kubernetes experience is good to have.
- Automate data collection process from databases and APIs.
- Analyze raw data and find pattern to improve member experience.
- Process unstructured data to store and visualize
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience querying databases and using statistical computer languages: R, Python, SLQ, etc.
- Familiarity with dev-ops tools and technologies such as Azure, Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes is a plus.
- 10 years overall SDET and/or DevOps experience.
- Education and Training: a bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science, information technology, information science, or in a related computer disciplines. At least 8 years of experience in an information technology field is also required. Having certifications from recognized institutions also increases job prospects
- Management Skills: Able to coordinate the operations of an organization's IT, product and Engineering service unit to achieve set objectives
- Computer Skills: They are skilled in operating, installing, and troubleshooting computer systems and network to ensure efficient IT operations
- Analytical Skills: Carry out tests to identify performance leaks in an IT structure
- Technical skills- Should have extensive training on computer software and hardware, including servers and systems, to successfully lead IT departments
- Team leadership- because they direct and collaborate with Engineering and Product teams, they should be able to effectively manage IT personnel and set department priorities
- Process enhancement- in this role, they should be able to develop and implement policies and procedures for the for the engineering teams, so some familiarity with assessing and improving processes is vital
- Communication skills- Should have strong written and verbal communicators, able to communicate with team members, management personnel, and end users throughout the organization
- Problem-solving skills- this role also requires excellent problem-solving skills, especially when it comes to directly addressing user issues with software, hardware, and servers
- Budget management- Oversee department budgets and capital expenditures, so they need strong financial management and budgeting skills
location: telecommute, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $65.00 - 81.25 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Responsible for end-to-end service delivery including all service offerings, in particular the value that the service delivers.
- Deals with strategy and portfolio management, service roadmap, prioritizes initiatives, budgets, negotiations with partners and vendors, and authorization of the release of new capabilities.
- Drives service maturity and service metrics.
- Ensures service-appropriate roles have been identified, filled, and published.
- Opportunities to further scale and stabilize the upstream and downstream systems.
- Compile and report on daily, monthly, and YTD operational metrics year over year and vs. goal.
- Analyze data to identify?"root cause"?of variances to goal by operational area.
- Clarify and coordinate delay and cancellation coding to ensure accurate data for analysis.
- Assess changes to schedule structure for risks to operational reliability, e.g., schedule tightness, recoverability options, etc.
- Build city-pair, time-of-day, and season-of-year specific scheduled block times using historical times, historical trends, and expected variations going forward?for capabilities and applications.
- Conduct ad hoc analyses, as requested.
- Provide management, direction, and leadership for the team of Technology Specialists.
- Coach and develop team members to maintain exceptional levels of service. Advise and mentor staff to meet established goals, provide technical guidance,?
- In collaboration with SME's create a ross functional team to develop effective technical solutions and strategies based on business support needs
- Manage small to medium engineering related interdepartmental and organizational IT projects including systems integrations, software implementations, major upgrades, etc.
- Serve as escalation point for escalated incidents or member journeys and manage to resolution
- Develop, implement, maintain standards documents, policies, and other necessary documentation.
- Develop project plans and provide regular status updates on applicable projects and initiatives.
- Production Validation and Testing:
- Design and build scalable automated test frameworks and test suites working across technologies.
- API level testing.
- Perform manual testing, the scope of which will encompass all functionalities of services as a prequel to automation.
- Analyze test logs; create test reports, co-ordinate with stakeholders.
- strong understanding of computer science fundamentals and data structures.
- Demonstrated experience in writing clean code quickly.
- Test framework design and automation experience.
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of QA methodologies, life cycle and processes.
- Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- Experience developing test automation tools and frameworks.
- Experience developing high quality test strategies and test automation.
- strong problem solving and trouble shooting skills and an ability to come up with creative solutions to impossible-to-solve problems.
- Experience in web application and device test automation using Selenium, Robotium, Appium or any equivalent tool/s.
- strong, object-oriented design and coding skills.
- strong exposure with Selenium and Appium framework
- Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases.
- Coding experience with automation framework, tools and services for mobile. Working Experience in API testing and Automation of the services.
- Understanding of QA methodologies, life cycle and processes.
- Expertise in database testing including designing and manipulating test data, validating stored procedures, jobs, triggers and replication.
- TestNG, JUnit & Testing highly desirable.
- Experience in QA with exposure to white box testing.
- Experience with Open-Source Performance Testing Tool Jmeter.
- Hands on in Web services automation using Rest assured.
- Experience in Object Oriented Analysis, Design (OOAD) and development of software using UML Methodology, good knowledge of J2EE design patterns and Core Java design patterns.
- Participate in design and code inspections.
- Experience working closely with development and business teams to communicate impacts and to understand business requirements.
- Comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings.
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
- Shows creativity and initiative to improve product coverage and effectiveness.
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.