Seeking a curious and eager software engineer to be a core member of product team getting exposure to front-end, back-end, and infrastructure while creating cutting edge SaaS platform. This is a team member position working onsite at the client site in Pittsburgh. The candidate must be able to work without visa sponsorship now or in the future.
location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $75 - 80 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Scope of Responsibilities
- Craft clean, testable, and maintainable code
- Participate in the end to end software development of new feature functionality and design capabilities
- Optimize processes for maximum speed and accuracy
- Regularly seek out innovation and continuous improvement, finding efficiency in all assigned tasks
- Work in an agile team in a scrum process, collaborating closely with fellow Software Engineers, Database Engineers, and Quality Assurance
- Must be able to work in the United States without visa sponsorship now or in the future
- Be onsite in PITTSBURGH, PA
Java 8 + development (70%)
Backend experience - SpringBoot - RESTful APIs
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
Frontend Development with React or similar (30%)
Experience working with State Management - Redux or Similar
CSS, and Sass and/or Styling frameworks
Prior hands-on experience working with data-driven analytics
Interest or experience in NoSQL or Non-Relational databases
Familiarity with Git source control management
Ability to work independently with little supervision
A burning desire to work in a challenging fast-paced tech environment
Experience in or exposure to the nuances of a startup or other entrepreneurial environment
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.