The Workday Integration Specialist is a key member of the global HRIS team whose primary focus is the configuration and support of Workday Integrations for our Human Capital Management System, which services over 8,000 employees globally. We'll be looking to you to participate in the development and enhancement of the Workday system with a primary focus on new Integrations while upholding strict data integrity and regulatory guidelines. You'll have a collaborative role working closely with our team and some internal stakeholders, thinking creatively about solutions, and balancing business needs with system capabilities.
location: DENVER, Colorado
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 65 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- 5+ Workday HCM and Recruiting configuration experience -Responsible for understanding business requirements, configuring the Workday Recruiting product, testing and creating documentation as needed.
- Workday experience is a must
- Experience working on HCM/Recruiting implementations or optimization engagements, from design to deployment (requirements gathering, design, build, testing, go-live, and creation of related documentation)
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.