- Performs the build, calibration, testing and troubleshooting of mechanical assemblies at a system level.
- Determines and may develop test specifications, methods and procedures from blueprints, drawings and diagrams
- Tests and troubleshoots assemblies and/or final systems. May complete rework on assemblies and/or systems as a result of testing.
- Prepares technical reports summarizing findings and recommending solutions to technical problems. May assist in the selection and set-up of specialized test equipment.
- Requires experience in testing digital and/or analog systems
- Ability to read complicated drawings, mathematics, handbook formulas, and a variety of testing and measuring instruments
- An AA degree, military technical training or their equivalent vocational training is a +
Typically requires a minimum of 2 - 4 years of related experience. Looking for Electro/Mechanical system level assy and test experience
- 2nd Shift Hours: 4:00pm to 12:30am + OT as required
location: MILPITAS, California
job type: Contract
salary: $30.00 - 36.30 per hour
work hours: 3pm to 12am
- Maintain tool schedules, complete alignment processes (milestones) per defined test times - work assignments that are moderately complex in nature where judgment is required in resolving problems
- Support tool progression priorities -tests and troubleshoots assemblies and/or final systems
- As required, prepares technical reports summarizing findings and recommending solutions to technical problems
- Maintain test tooling, sending/receiving tooling to complete daily work activities (3rd party calibration)
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Associates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.