- Establish and drive technical delivery of project, coordinating activities across multiple teams and projects to achieve project goals.
- Use appropriate delivery methodology agile/iterative waterfall as project needs dictate.
- Creates project plans for conformance to project strategy, project plan and schedule.
- Leads and facilitates meetings for project plan requirements and to develop schedules and milestone measurements.
- Accountable to project stakeholders and senior management for schedule, budget, quality and outcome of all project elements.
- Communication liaison with key stakeholders, coordinating and holding periodic briefings/status updates.
location: Los Angeles, California
job type: Contract
salary: $75.32 - 80.32 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Create strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning.
- Understand and manage cross-project dependencies
- Provide guidance and leadership to a matrixed Project Team.
- Adhere to client Project Management Guidelines and delivery methodologies when applicable.
- Complies fully with all Bank Operational policies and procedures and completes all required training.
Minimum 7 Years Experience
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Banking experience preferred
- CSM/PMP degree preferred.
- Understands full project lifecycle, can assess impacts, including people, process and technology, manage scope/schedule/risks and deliver project results
- Can think strategically and effectively manage relationships with tech and business partners
- strong executive presentation skills and ability to influence business decisions in alignment with strategic goals/objectives
- Experience in structured analysis, strategy, problem-solving and critical thinking
- Expert with the MS Office Suite with a focused ability to create concise and compelling presentations (Project Plans in MS Project, Presentations in PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc).
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional leadership, coaching and negotiation skills.
- Scheduling and budgeting experience.
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve and exercise solid judgment
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with highly technical as well as functional partners
- Must be extremely knowledgeable with bank-wide strategic plans and direction.
- Must be extremely knowledgeable in all aspects of project methodology, various project management tools and techniques across all project activities
- Knowledge or experience in the implementation and/or support of applications and/or infrastructure environments within a technology organization a plus
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.