- 5+ years' experience in ERP configuration & support in a Manufacturing environment; global experience a plus; programming experience a plus!
- Knowledge of Infor LN and SAP preferred
- Proven experience working in a team.
- strong oral and written communication skills
- Proven project management experience, including scope, timeline management, resource allocation
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- A four year degree or equivalent experience
location: Remote, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $145,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Manage and prioritize projects related to our ERP system(s), including Infor LN and SAP. Insure that projects align with overall business strategy. Insure that there is business sponsorship and ownership of each project.
- Help create and implement a global ERP strategy, working with the Divisions and business segments to build a system that helps them manage and grow.
- Become part of the team responsible for implementing, supporting and maintaining the ERP system(s).
- Work with the users to define and develop new, or enhancements to, existing business processes. Assist in writing user requirements. Insure that the process is in alignment with company strategy. Develop technical specifications to support user requirements.
- Work with application development staff to coordinate the creation and management of new functionality
- Complete configuration and implementation from approved specifications for a new system or changes to an existing system.
- Manage all aspects of the system development life cycle to include specifications, programming, configuration, testing, documentation and training. Work with the Quality Assurance team to ensure proper testing and that test plans are aligned with project requirements
- Assist in defining and writing of user and system documentation
- Acts as a liaison between the IT department and the business partners. Present yourself to users as a continuous source for questions on systems you are responsible to support and maintain.
- Manage direct reports, as assigned.
- Responsible for coaching, counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- All other duties may be assigned
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.