The Martech Product Manager will be responsible for the technical infrastructure that powers our email and other marketing channels, in addition to membership & community on-site experiences. You will need to be an expert in Salesforce Marketing Cloud and other tools in the Salesforce stack. As a critical business enabler, you will possess excellent communication and stakeholder management skills across different levels of the org. You should have deep experience working in a fast paced & high performing digital environment, consider yourself 'highly technical', and bring acute attention to consumer privacy management.
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $80 - 100 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Owns the management and solutioning of the technical infrastructure that powers Converse's .com marketing
- Designs solution architecture and detailed tech specs and works closely with development teams throughout implementation cycle
- Coordinates and participates in testing and is responsible for insuring implementation integrity
- Manages and structures process around production support
- Responsible for managing vendor relationships, SOWs, legal/security reviews, and budget
- Works within an agile framework and partners closely with business product managers to ensure development and release schedule is in sync with business priorities
- Manages Salesforce Marketing Cloud and is a hands-on SME in the tool
- Partners closely with Privacy, Infosec, and Legal teams to ensure solutions are designed and implemented in accordance with consumer privacy regulations
- Partners closely with the analytics tech team around data integration work that powers martech solutions
- Stays informed on industry trends and new technologies within the martech space and influences the long-term strategy
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.