Randstad Technologies is looking for a Quickbase Adminstrator for a Fully Remote Direct Hire position. The client is based out of Jacksonville, FL. This person will be responsible for owning the QUickbase tool, providing support and configuration. THis position comes with competitive pay and benefits.
location: JACKSONVILLE, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Ensuring high-performance and availability and managing all technical aspects of the company's Quickbase solutions.
- Reviewing and interpreting existing or new business processes and creating design specifications working alongside stakeholders and project managers.
- Providing guidance and expanding functionality of existing solutions following the requirements set by company stakeholders.
- Taking ownership, investigating, and working to resolve complex bugs and addressing issues with the company's Quickbase solutions.
- Establishing data integrations between QuickBase and IPaaS solutions.
- Maintaining documentation and tracking development work to assist with UAT, supporting development related discussions and for future reference purposes.
- Monitor user access and security
- Support back-end organization of the data and front-end accessibility for end-users
- Create and manage database reports and dashboards, while ensuring reports produced meet the staff needs
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Associates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.