Our teams build and contribute to Fidelity's digital presence like Fidelity.com and Fidelity Mobile Apps. As a developer in the Marketing Acquisition and Loyalty team, you will build new products and features to attract, grow, and deepen relationships with our customers. You will have the opportunity to build omnichannel experiences and capabilities that power the experiences leveraging contemporary UI frameworks, cloud technologies, AI/ML etc. You will own entire features from concept to deployment working as part of our cross-functional teams. You'll have the opportunity to work with product managers to improve our products as well as develop your skills, learn new technologies and languages, and continue to learn. We're looking for highly motivated individuals who work well in a team-oriented, iterative, and fast-paced environment.
location: Durham, North Carolina
job type: Contract
work hours: 9am to 5pm
The Expertise and Skills You Bring
- 5+ years of Experience with REST API Design & Development using Java or NodeJS
- Experience designing Microservices, Event-driven/reactive systems or other Cloud Native architectures
- Experience working with cloud service provider, preferably AWS
- Proven experience with DevOps, Automation and Continuous Delivery tools like Jenkins, Artifactory, UrbanCode Deploy.
- Proven experience designing, deploying and maintaining cloud-ready containerized applications
- Have an attitude of test first development and are experienced in modern test frameworks. We believe in testing and that quality is everyone's job.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.