Then Manufacturing Support Engineer I will be responsible for leading project meetings related to software and documentation practices. They will create, edit, update, and inactive procedures, specifications, FCRs, design files, routers and batch records.
location: Austin, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 28 per hour
work hours: 7am to 3pm
- Lead or participate in project meetings related to software and documentation items.
- Create, edit, update, and inactive procedures, specifications, FCRs, design files, routers and batch records.
- Execute changes related to site software programs such as Oracle, Agile, and iFactory
Perform Impact Assessments.
- Execute Change controls and act as Change Control Owners.
- Lead or participate in Continuous Improvement Events including but not limited to Kaizen events, Value Stream Teams and/or Area Transformations, system integration, employee training, data analysis and lean project management.
- Implement process improvement opportunities and/or corrective actions to increase yield, maximize capacity, reduce costs, and decrease process variability while maintaining regulatory compliance.
- Learn to investigate root cause of quality, quantity or processing issues and make suggestions regarding solutions to prevent reoccurrence by identifying, evaluating, and implementing potential process improvements.
- Implementing changes to procedures and creating documentation for changes to manufacturing processes.
- Supports the development, preparation and publication of reports detailing all manufacturing costs, including direct labor and raw material.
- Correctly process area paperwork ensuring compliance to regulatory and company requirements (Batch records, financials, time records, departmental compliance training, etc.).
- Provide change management and implementation for changes to the manufacturing processes and associated systems; provide training for technical staff on major changes to processes, equipment and documentation.
- Participates in the establishment of area safety rules.
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.