Randstad Technologies is partnered with a global law firm consistently ranked among the top firms in the world, is seeking a Cloud Security Engineer to join our dynamic team in Los Angeles, CA. Please note that this role may be eligible for a flexible working schedule that allows for a hybrid and in-office presence.
location: LOS ANGELES, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $150,000 - 170,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Being the subject matter expert for Azure security, researching and advising the department regarding appropriate security controls for the Cloud environment
- Monitoring technical developments in Azure and adapting recommendations to reflect the changing architecture
- Collaborating with members of the Enterprise Security Team to ensure other security tools are appropriately configured to include logs, reporting, alerts and other relevant data from Azure or other Cloud systems
- Collaborating with Global Technology Personnel as needed to ensure application and development tools within Azure are appropriately configured to meet the firm's security standard; providing advice as needed and researching additional compensating controls to ensure business objectives are met
- Designing and implementing security solutions that enforce best practices for cloud operations
- Completing projects on various issues when needed
- Identifying, prioritizing, and implementing security-related requirements, enabling project teams to deliver secure IT solutions through effective risk management and threat-modeling
- Promoting effective work practices, works as a team member, and shows respect for co-workers
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.