Randstad Technologies is hiring and we're looking for someone like YOU to join our team! If you are seeking a new opportunity, looking to grow in your career, or you know someone who is - we want to hear from you! Take a look at the below opportunity, or feel free to visit RandstadUSA.com to view and apply to any of our open roles.
location: Mc Lean, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $62.50 - 67.50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
The Scrum Coach supports the team and the Product Owner, driving constant communication and rapid problem solving to deliver a great product and experience. Scrum Coaches are personal coaches for team members and innovators who constantly seek ways to improve both themselves and the team.
This person will also:
- Guides the team and organization on how to use Agile practices and methodologies (Scrum and/or Kanban)
- Oversee Agile process and coach the team, facilitate transparency, inspection, and adaption
- Facilitate daily ceremonies (as applicable based on Scrum/Kanban) to ensure full team engagement
- Support Product Owner on release planning
- Remove impediments (e.g., cultural barriers, logistic challenges)
- Foster close cooperation across all team members, encourage cross-training and supporting each other
- Facilitate communication and collaboration inside and outside the team driving full transparency
- Shield the team from external interference and ensure the team is fully functional and productive
- Foster self-organization and growth within the team, carefully managing key dependencies
- Generate Agile mindset in staff and teams through conversations, coaching, and role-playing exercises
- Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of punishment
- Eight or more years of direct experience in project management
- Three or more years of experience as an Agile Scrum Coach/Coach of an Agile delivery team preferred
- Effective facilitation skills
- Effective coaching and mentoring skills
- strong problem-solving skills and ability to identify effective solutions
- Effective influencing, collaboration, and negotiation skills
- Hands-on JIRA tool experience required
- Certified Scrum Coach (CSM) or Agile Certified Scrum Coach (PMI-ACP) certification required
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.