Looking for a E Commerce QA Engineer for a 6+ month contract opportunity with probable extensions. Leadership, QA engineering skills both automated and manual, and a minimum of 5 years of experience are required. E commerce testing is needed for this positon. This role will be in support of high risk, high visibility projects.
location: FREEPORT, Maine
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 53 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Looking for a QA Engineer for a 6+ month contract opportunity with probable extensions. Leadership, QA engineering skills both automated and manual, and a minimum of 5 years of experience are required. E commerce testing is needed for this positon. This role will be in support of high risk, high visibility projects.
- Ability to translate requirements and software design into robust test cases.
- strong written and verbal communication skills including expert English-language skills.
- strong analytical skills, able to research test results to determine causes of bugs
- Solid experience defining and documenting strategies for Integration, System and Performance testing.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate multiple simultaneous high priority efforts.
- strong problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to work with project managers to manage resources across projects understanding dependencies, competing priorities and deliverables.
- Ability to read and understand basic software code, stored procedures and SQL.
- Experience with troubleshooting issues - interpreting stack traces, verifying data in logs, manipulating data, thinking outside the box to recreate issues, etc.
- Testing experience with web-based applications with preference to candidates who have experience testing on an e-commerce website or similar system
- Experience with web service and API testing.
- Ability to write and execute complicated SQL queries.
- Able to prepare and manage complex test data using SQL
- MS Office tools including Excel, Word, Teams and PowerPoint.
- Highly organized, process and detail oriented.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Highly motivated, self-starter
- Experience with Atlassian tools, specifically JIRA
- Ecommerce Experience
- Nice to Haves:
- Selenium experience
- Experience with Postman.
- Familiar with continuous development process
- Familiar with Kubernetes and google cloud
Skills needed for submittals
- Experience with web service and API testing- Years
- Ability to write and execute complicated SQL queries- Years
- Able to prepare and manage complex test data using SQL- Years
- MS Office tools including Excel, Word, Teams and PowerPoint.- Years.
- Experience with Atlassian tools, specifically JIRA- Years
- Ecommerce Experience- Years
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.