As a member of the Production Support team you will be expected to use multiple software tools to identify potential issues and be proactive in their resolution. On a daily basis you will be creating, modifying and executing scripts in SQL Developer to correct production processes and files that are in error. Additionally you will support application deployments, server patching, software implementations, network connectivity, as well as being responsible for production on-call support rotations.
location: FALLS CHURCH, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $49 - 53 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- IT Operations with a focus on system stability.
- Focus on monitoring the system on an ongoing basis.
- Recognizing and troubleshooting found issues.
- Assisting in code deploys and system upgrades.
- 10+ years technical experience and the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or combination experience and education
- Broad technology background.
- Able to troubleshoot application logs to determine failure points in processes. Must have an integration mindset to be able to understand complicated work
- Able to understand flows and follow issues to their logical source.
- Operations and support background
- Problem solving
- Oracle (or SQL background)
- Some network knowledge (load balancers, basic network setup)
- Disaster recovery/redundancy knowledge
- Lower environment related work
- Devops setup and administration
- Assisting and coordination of work efforts
- Projects requirements/enhancements
- WebSphere knowledge and setup
- Linux (or Unix background
- Informatica ( a plus)
- Kafka experience is a plus
- Java logs log4j
- BRMS Rules Engine
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.