The Sr. Data Scientist analyses data across the organization and portfolio companies. (S)he is responsible for analyzing and deriving insight from data to inform business strategy and create value. The Sr. Data Scientist works with Head of Data Science, CTO, CISO, Chief Architect and Partners to integrate the digital business priorities into a strategic and sustainable data strategy.
location: HOUSTON, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $70 - 80 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Experience and Abilities:
- strong quantitative skills in Probability, Statistics, Algorithm design, Optimization techniques and Machine Learning.
- Proven track record of delivering business value using AI
- Solid experience in Classical Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Bayesian Learning and Survival Analysis methods
- Fluency of ML frameworks such as Scikit, Tensor Flow, PyTorch, Keras, PyMC3
- Good understanding of Natural Language Modeling and experience in Text Analytics using tools like NLTK, Spacy
- Good experience in conducting Time Series Analysis
- Have worked on projects related to Prognostic Health Management
- Extensive experience in programming language such as Python, R, Julia, SQL
- Comfortable in building data visualization applications using PowerBI, Spotfire, Bokeh, Plotly
- Worked on querying and storing data in NoSQL databases like Hbase, Cassandra, MongoDB, Apache Druid
- Fluency in big data technologies such as Apache Spark and cloud ML frameworks like AzureML
- strong familiarity with agile software development.
- strong knowledge of ML DevOps best practices.
- strong communication skills and the ability to effectively discuss models with other data scientists as well as business partners at the appropriate level of technical detail.
- BS, MS / PhD in Computer Science or Applied Science or Engineering Disciplines.
- Energy domain expertise in E&P a plus.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.