- Business, System analyst and Scrum Master combination, in the contact center technology group, who will help refine business requirements in collaboration with Product Owners and translate them into functional requirements for technology partners as user stories for implementation. Will function as a key contributor and collaborator between business and technology partners. Will be ideally coming from a development or QA background and has transitioned into an analyst role.
- Should be JIRA proficient and will be responsible for and own Epic and User Story grooming tasks for the aligned Agile team. Individual contributor, seeking to gain SME/product knowledge, will have sound understanding of full technology stack and capable of solving business problem with creative thinking and approach. Additionally should be able to function as Agile team's Scrum Master and responsible for managing team deliverables, in partnership with feature leads and other roles on the team. Will be capable of communicating status and other project and Agile team updates to all levels of management.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Agile scrum master proficient in JIRA, Dashboard Setup and managing scrum routines
- Documents detailed functional and technical requirements for business requirements.
- Documents Impact Assessment for proposed projects.
- Provides estimates for systems analysis work.
- Primary contact through which requirements flow between business and tech and responsible for ensuring those requirements are delivered.
- Collaborates with UX/Wireframes Design teams.
- Partners with architecture and tech solution owner to ensure project efforts are aligned to enterprise standards and tech strategy.
- Designs a solution that can be leveraged by other platforms/LOBs.
- Identifies external service providers/interfaces needed on a project.
- Becomes a Subject Matter Expert on the functionality and the logic behind the design decisions.
- Ensures traceability of the software requirements to the business requirements.
- Documents system requirements as user stories/HLD ensuring the requirements are comprehensive, clear, actionable and testable, collaborating with architecture and dev. The design may include assumptions/constraints, business rules, external interfaces, data attributes, data mappings, use cases and non functional requirements (performance, stability)
- Experience with Agile methodologies, feature writing, story grooming and sprint planning.
- Required to participate at all requirements reviews including but not limited to BRD, HLD, Test Plan and test script reviews.
- Provides support to developers to ensure requirements are understood.
- Provides support to UAT and SIT testers to clarify requirements and determine whether a defect
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.