Our client in the FinTech space is looking to add a C++ Engineer to their development team. This is a direct hire position with great benefits/ time off.
**This team is working a hybrid model; coming onsite a few times per month
Manager is looking for:
- at least 3 years of C++ development experience
- .NET experience is a big plus
- Mathematics background/ financial market knowledge
location: CHICAGO, Illinois
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 170,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Support in building stable, scalable products across markets
- Work with OO analysis & design
- Follow software design best practices
- Manage quality, process and programming
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.