- Experience in various software and data sources such as Alteryx, SAS, SQL Server, Tableau
- Experience working independently, as well as in a team environment, proactively driving initiatives and tasks
- Strong experience and ability in various software and data sources: Alteryx, SQL Server, Tableau
- Ability to produce high-quality work products with attention to detail
- Ability to make sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
- Ability to troubleshoot and provide technical support
- Ability to balance strategic and tactical skills and work on cross-functional teams
location: Norristown, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $70 - 76 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Work with manager to define requirements for data gathering, develop software solutions to mine data from multiple sources, transform and organize and develop visualization and reporting capabilities
- Maintain Risk data mart including database performance improvements like partitioning, indexing, rewriting queries
- Translate business needs to technical requirements, design, develop, test and deliver software solutions and maintain technical documentation
- Create user input, data manipulation, analysis and front end interface options
- Develops data visualizations, dashboards and reports
- Debug, remediate and enhance existing computer applications based with guidance from subject matter experts
- Compile, prepare and analyze various statistical/analytical data, reports statements, studies or projects
- Perform technical and mathematical analysis to develop measures of market participant performance
- Perform data cleansing, data blending, data validation, data transformation, data normalization, and possibly multi-dimensional modeling after some time in the role
- Assist in the creation and validation of key risk metrics and methods and in technical analysis and interpretation
- Demonstrated ability to work independently or assist others to perform complex assignments
- Cooperate with and provide technical assistance on on-going risk management projects
- Technical Skills: SAS, MATLAB, SQL, Oracle, Tableau, Alteryx, Mathematical Software & Statistical Software
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.