Ideal candidate background : Should have healthcare knowledge and experience
- Writing or consuming web API - 1 years (junior) 2Years (senior)
- Software engineering with demonstrated modern engineering principles - 1 years (junior) 8 Years (senior)
Skills/attributes preferred: An ability to see the bigger picture; willingness and ability to work with more junior members of the team to help them grow into their new roles (new team that is forming); Must be willing to follow enterprise standards and practices - this is a highly regulated position, and while there is some flexibility to the how, tools and technologies must be used from an approved list.
location: MINNEAPOLIS, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $44.50 - 55.63 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Analysis of legacy applications/APIs and Microservices to determine issues, performance, usage, resiliency, scalability and financial metrics
- Creating plans for addressing issues found above, including decomposition of work into smaller units (tasks)
- Build and modify Legacy components, or create new ones using legacy code as a model
- Plan for and manage migration to the new code including change management, documentation, and run books
- Execute on migration plans and retire legacy or old code
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.