Ideal candidate background:
- object-oriented and functional programming skills.
- Recent web application development experience using the Outsystems Development Platform
- Previous experience in developing and maintaining .NET Core, C#, vb.net applications.
- Thorough understanding of design patterns and ability to apply them when appropriate.
- Experience creating and consuming RESTful APIs using OAuth 2.0. Exposure to API gateways and management platforms.
- knowledge of relational databases.
- Experience with CI/CD and DevOps to support continuous delivery.
- Knowledge and experience with automated test tools, including mocking and unit test frameworks.
- 3+ years of professional software engineering experience
- 3+ years of experience programming in .NET
- 2+ years working with the Outsystems Development Platform.
- 2+ years working with legacy vb.net.
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $44.50 - 55.63 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Support a large Outsystems Environment, working to integrate the system with other .net distributed platforms.
- Support legacy vb.net applications, contributing to the modernization effort of the applications.
- Contribute to the process improvements related to solution design and development pertaining to build and test automation, release management, and coding best practices that cover quality and consistency.
- Create solution Proof of Concept (POCs) as needed to confirm solution viability and or demonstrate high-level solution functionality.
- Determine the overall LOE for proposed solutions using top-down and bottom-up approaches through working with the development team and project management.
- Proactively create architecture reference material and standards for internal use to help design and develop solutions based on .NET and other relevant frameworks.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.