- Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Technology or another related field required; in lieu or degree 10+ years of related experience
- 3+ years of leadership/management experience is required
- Agile/Scrum OR ITIL Certifications preferred
- Implementations and/or other customer-facing projects experience a plus; this role is highly customer facing
- computer skills to include proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Visio
- Exceptional skills in the following: communication, presentation, time management, problem solving, relationship-building, and team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication, professional writing, time management, and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills in working with colleagues, other departments, and customers
- Ability to work in a fluid, fast-paced environment and remain appropriately detail-oriented
- Demonstrated customer service and organizational skills
- Independent thinker and ability to work autonomously
location: BRENTWOOD, Tennessee
job type: Contract
salary: $53.00 - 66.25 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Create and manage Program Road Maps, project plans, delivering on project objectives for troubled or high-risk projects
- Complete discovery, intake, and planning sessions for the program and for projects inside the program
- Hold regular program prioritization and leadership sessions to make sure that work inside the program is planned and queued appropriately and a backlog of "on deck" work exists
- Plan and communicate how projects will be managed including risk/issue management, change control, and communication.
- Ensure projects meet business needs and that the project team and stakeholders understand the project deliverables, value, scope, and timeline.
- Engage the teams necessary to complete work are included in the development of project schedules based on properly defined scope, project deliverables, timelines, and resource requirements.
- Use judgement in understanding level of management required for efforts within the program
- Manage risk management plans to identify, document, define mitigation plans, track, escalate and resolve project risks, issues, barriers, and dependencies.
- Perform in a consultative role to provide options for business owners to respond to major changes and risks on initiatives that have a technology component
- Assure program deliverables are reviewed and quality is achieved as planned.
- Facilitate regular status meetings and communicate program and project progress to all communication channels.
- Proactively communicate information needed by team members to complete their tasks and with naviHealth stakeholders that play a role in the project.
- Communicate program status and issues to executive stakeholders.
- Demonstrate proficiency in tactfully communicating with all levels of customer leadership.
- Identify process improvements, collaborate with stakeholders on resolutions, and implement solutions.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required, assigned, or requested.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.