Randstad Technologies is hiring and we're looking for someone like YOU to join our team! If you are seeking a new opportunity, looking to grow in your career, or you know someone who is - we want to hear from you! Take a look at the below opportunity, or feel free to visit RandstadUSA.com to view and apply to any of our open roles.
location: Mc Lean, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $43.75 - 48.75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Contingency Plan Management and Oversight
This role will assist with the design, execution and execution of the Single-Family Third-Party Risk Contingency Plan. This will include the maintenance of plan documentation and oversight of various related activities if/when the plan is activated.
Cyber/Privacy/Email Event Management
Assist in the continued management, communication and oversight of Cyber Security, Privacy and Email events that impact Single Family Third Parties. This will include assisting in the collection and analysis of event data and ongoing collaboration with 2LOD partners to properly evaluate and communicate the potential impact.
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred
- Typically has 3+years of related experience
- 3+ years of experience in Third Party, Operational Risk management or Project Management at a large financial services institution(s)
- Knowledge and understanding of the third-party management lifecycle and its overall business processes, controls and risk exposure (e.g., third party identification, selection, management, termination), and applicable laws and regulations
- Understanding of third-party risks and management practices at large financial services institutions including Information Security and/or Cyber Security Risk
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with diverse group of partners
- Ability to empower and inspire action through interpersonal skills
- Proactive partnership capabilities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent eye for business and problem-solving ability
- A solid understanding/experience of all three 3rd party risk types (seller/servicers, suppliers, and other counterparties) is desired.
- Highly motivated and positive self-starter with excellent communication skills and the ability to multi-task
- Excellent analytical skills and understanding of risk management
- Highly organized, detailed oriented and able to successfully manage multiple projects at once.
- Willingness to learn and ability to adapt quickly to changing needs and requirements
- Confident speaker that is comfortable facilitating discussions with all levels of staff, including executives
- Excellent analytical skills and the desire to identify and implement process improvements to build efficiencies and improve our team's effectiveness.
- Excellent collaboration skills and desire to be part of a robust team
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.