- 5+ years in project management (must be an expert in this field)
- Background working with third parties and leading migration projects
- Experience with projects that affect every daily user
- Experience working with agencies and several other offices is a plus
- Microsoft tools
- Experience with CRMs or case management systems like SalesForce or Microsoft Dynamics
- Storage knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge and experience with change management in a migration project
location: Denver, Colorado
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 85 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
This project manager will be responsible to ensure it's a seamless migration multiple offices. The agency who is implementing the migration will be responsible for providing the solution and migrating the data where it will go however, the Project Manager will ensure things are on track and assist with the process throughout the project.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.