- someone who has helped manage a product backlog including refining user stories, 3-5 years of experience preferred.
- Someone who has project managed small projects with 10-20 tasks and can report on that portfolio of small projects, 1-3 years of experience preferred.
- Knowledge of human capital/human resources data a nice to have.
- No healthcare background needed.
- experience managing a backlog/refining user stories - 3-5 years
- experience managing small projects/lists for onboarding source systems/consumers/integrations - 1-3 years
location: telecommute, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- - Refine/manage user story backlog. Must have experience refining user stories. Having done this in Rally is a nice to have. We have 2 week sprints and refine as a team 1 hour a week. Pre-refinement before these team meetings is usually necessary
- - Manage a list of 10-12 source systems onboarding to the platform. Each onboarding is a small project consisting of 10-12 steps. Keep list updated weekly in terms of which step each system is on. Follow up with source system as necessary if we're waiting on them for information
- - Manage a list of 20-30 consumers onboarding to the platform. Each consumer goes through 8 steps to onboard. Keep list up to date on a weekly basis. Follow up with consumers every 1-2 weeks to make sure they continue to progress through our onboarding process
- - Manage list of updates to our website, which is consumer facing. We make content updates 1-2 times a month. Usually have a small list of content updates needed, across the two scrum teams
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.