Do you have a passion for learning through experiments? Do you love helping teams find the next big 'aha' insight which changes the way a business thinks about its customers? Would you like to help drive a culture of experimentation across a global SaaS company?
Atlassian is seeking world-class analytics and data science professionals to join our Experimentation Center of Excellence (ECOE) team. We're looking for people with business instincts, team mindset, creativity, and analytics, who are passionate about applying their skills to help teams learn from experiments.
In the ECOE team, you'll get to:
- Identify ways to enable analysts and data scientists to experiment faster and more rigorously than today.
- Put in place tables and dashboards to speed the experimentation process.
- Measure the impact of our experimentation center of excellence strategy; designing and analyzing the launch of experimentation tools and frameworks.
- Assess the current state of experimentation through analyses and needs assessments.
- Share your high-quality insights and recommendations to peers and leadership in order to influence or drive faster business decisions.
- Foster a world-class analytics culture, through education and the creation of self-service tools, to make a lasting change in how your analysts use experiments to make decisions
location: SAN FRANCISCO, California
job type: Contract
salary: $68.00 - 72.50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Experience applying your analytics skills to contribute to projects or programs which have had a proven impact on business performance and process
- An agile development mindset, appreciating the benefit of constant iteration and improvement.
- A very high bar for output quality, while balancing "having something now" vs. "perfection in the future"
- Expertise in data manipulation and some history with statistical programming languages (SQL/Python/R).
- Mastery of telling stories with data and proficiency in visualizations tools (e.g. Tableau, Redash)
- strong ability to communicate - Explaining complex concepts to diverse audiences, and crafting compelling stories.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.