The Senior Business Analyst role is responsible for managing the business requirements of the specified business unit. This role will be required to work cross functionally across the organization in order to learn and understand the structure, policies, and operations of the business unit, and recommend solutions to improve general business processes and planning.
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a collaborative and dynamic team environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects and priorities
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Ability to quickly identify business problems/opportunities
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management and company personnel
- Ability to focus on deadlines, deliverables, prioritize tasks and time management
- Demonstrate understanding of different testing processes and methods
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio, PowerPoint)
- Understanding of test automation framework and tools
- Understanding of business architecture and its impact on testing environment
BA or BS College Degree or related work experience
Related Work Experience
Business analysis or related experience; 5+ years
location: Stamford, Connecticut
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 60 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Receive requirements documentation from business stakeholder and ensure appropriate details have been captured.
Develop any additional technical requirements to support the business requirements.
Track delivery of requirements by the development team.
Develop and execute testing of completed development activities against requirements prior to review by the end user.
Review new system change requests and identify impacted areas.
Manage detailed application requirements and collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure quality function, features and user experience.
Lead requirements reviews with key business stakeholders for approvals.
Work with QA team to develop test plans and perform software testing to ensure efficient execution and adherence to business specifications and technical requirements.
Manage Tier 2 triage defect submissions through initial review and validation against documented requirements.
Compile, analyze, interpret, and present complex data related to current and future system configuration.
Serve as primary contact among HR, IT, HRIS, Payroll, and key business stakeholders to provide systems support and to fully leverage our system's capabilities to meet the needs of the business and our workforce.
Make recommendations for solutions or improvements that can be accomplished through system enhancement or alternative logic.
Perform other duties as requested.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.