Randstad Technologies is hiring and we're looking for someone like YOU to join our team! If you are seeking a new opportunity, looking to grow in your career, or you know someone who is - we want to hear from you! Take a look at the below opportunity, or feel free to visit RandstadUSA.com to view and apply to any of our open roles.
location: MC LEAN, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $43.75 - 48.75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Provide hands-on test automation support in writing, maintaining and improving test code with best coding practices followed
- Provide proactive guidance, comprehensive documentation and continual assessment of function and test automation delivery across projects
- Analyze business requirements, Translate broad strategies into specific action plans, using existing resources and information to achieve strategic objectives and improve business results.
- Lead technical transformation within the team moving from a manual testing approach to an automation approach
- Work closely with test teams, developers, business and vendor partners to drive and promote technical design in all our engineering processes
- Recommend approaches/solutions to problems, and communicating pros & cons
- 5 to 7 year(s) of experience using Test Management, Defect Tracking, Regression testing, Requirements Management, and Modeling tools, including automated testing tools framework experience.
- strong knowledge of databases - DB2, Mongo, etc
- Excellent knowledge of Postman, API Testings
- Experience with BDD, TDD, automation frameworks such as Gherkin, Cucumber, Selenium
- Solid grasp and experience with automation concepts, tools, and techniques.
- Experience with successful Agile/SCRUM team delivering test automation
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.