THIS ROLE IS 100% REMOTE.
- 8 years of development experience-front and back end
- Experience working with Adobe Experience Manager or multi-site/codebase environment
- Minimum 2 years of development and support with Adobe Experience Manager or similar platform
location: Nashville, Tennessee
job type: Permanent
salary: $130,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Play a vital role in the development, design, testing and deployment of best-in-class AEM solutions and components for web and mobile
- Implement complex back-end integrations with marketing technology platforms, work closely with internal clients and external vendors to expand and maintain state-of-the-art digital platform solutions such as AEM and Magento
- Be proficient in both frontend and backend languages and frameworks, as well as in server, network and hosting environments
- Develop services, reusable components and templates in JAVA and Adobe Experience Manager (AEM).
- Design efficient security models, workflows and templates
- Employ strong coding standards for efficiency, readability, and reuse
- Lead by example through the implementation of challenging and complex components for marketing technology & consumer facing platforms
- Work with Lead Developer, senior architects, internal IT, and development partners to consult on web technology solutions using the latest Agile, DevOps, and CI/CD methodologies
- Deliver exceptional client facing results and project success
- Consistently develop and deliver high-quality, low-defect features on schedule
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.