Summary: Need someone who has 10+ years managing Oracle Databases. This team will work heavily with SQL as well too, so understanding performance tuning with both is very important. Must also use Golden Gate replication.
Education & Qualifications (Required and Preferred):
- BS degree or equivalent required
- 10-15 years of DBA experience supporting SQL Server, Oracle and SSRS in a corporate environment
- Outstanding performance tuning and troubleshooting skills with a positive attitude.
- strong work ethic and ability to multi-task in a dynamic fast paced environment with multiple priorities
- Customer centric with strong inter-personal and communications skills, both written and verbal
- In-depth knowledge of database engine and database internals
- Expert in tuning SQL and solving performance issues
- strong operational knowledge of SQL Server, Oracle, SSRS and database replication.
- strong knowledge of Shell Scripting, AIX, Linux and Microsoft Server Platforms
- Detailed knowledge of query optimizer and how it relates to query performance
- Must be detail oriented and have the ability to work in a multi-tasking environment with excellent problem determination, root cause analysis skills.
- Experience in upgrading databases, applying security patches and service packs
- Ability to grasp advanced technical principles, theories, and concepts and creatively solve database issues
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $125,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.