Randstad Technologies is hiring and we're looking for someone like YOU to join our team! If you are seeking a new opportunity, looking to grow in your career, or you know someone who is - we want to hear from you! Take a look at the below opportunity, or feel free to visit RandstadUSA.com to view and apply to any of our open roles.
location: MC LEAN, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $61.66 - 66.66 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Gain understanding of business case and functionality expectations, Analyze business requirements and create detailed technical specifications/tasks
- Code and script applications
- Follow coding standards and guidelines, and contribute to the standards
- Deploying applications in a continuous delivery environment with automated testing
- Compiling and assessing user feedback to identify end-user requirements and specifications and to improve software performance
- Developing technical documentation to guide future software development projects
- Complete tasks as assigned on time in a quality manner so that goals and milestones are achieved
- Work closely with test teams, developers, business and vendor partners to drive and promote technical design in all our engineering processes
- Recommend approaches/solutions to problems, and communicating pros & cons
- 5 to 7 year(s) of experience with application development and deployment using frameworks such as Spring, Spring boot, Hibernate, JPA; Web Services (SOAP, REST), JMS; as well as web/application servers such as WebLogic, Tomcat, and/or Apache
- At least 2 year(s) of experience with building API, Mongo DB
- Experience on Cloud Technologies highly preferable
- Understanding of application performance diagnostics and analytical tools
- Knowledge of automated test frameworks
- Mock oriented testing with positive and negative testing (Junit/Mockito)
- Experience with successful Agile/SCRUM team delivering test automation
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.