- 2+ years of professional experience in hardware and software trouble shooting experience
- strong knowledge of Microsoft Operating systems and solid experience supporting Windows 10 in an enterprise environment.
- knowledge of MS Active Directory as well as experience with device management and software deployment tools (i.e., Tanium, IBM Endpoint Manager a.k.a. BigFix)
- Understanding of how software/hardware applications work and how to resolve issues
- Mobile troubling shooting experience (Android, IOS)
location: DENVER, Colorado
job type: Contract
salary: $21 - 28 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
You'll consult end-users to assist in determining hardware, software, or system specifications, modify systems and/or programs based on user and system specifications.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.