Randstad Technologies is hiring and we're looking for someone like YOU to join our team! If you are seeking a new opportunity, looking to grow in your career, or you know someone who is - we want to hear from you! Take a look at the below opportunity, or feel free to visit RandstadUSA.com to view and apply to any of our open roles.
location: McLean, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $76.25 - 81.25 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
What you'll be able to do:
- You will be able to build scalable backend services (REST API's, Micro Services, designing and implementing efficient data processing algorithms, middleware, persistent store
- You will integrate developer tools and applications that run in cloud environments
- You will have excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, engineering diagrams and listening skills with the ability to articulate complex technical information in clear and concise manner.
- Work on building robust back-end services and REST API's
- Develop web applications with Python/libraries
- Restful Web services/Micro services
- Familiarity with frontend UI/UX design, Flask or Django framework
- Prior experience with Java/Spring boot (nice to have)
- Prior experience developing UI and Backend API and data integration with Python
- Prior experience in using JDBC, ODBC, Pandas etc. with Python
- Prior experience with MPP cloud Data warehouse (Snowflake)
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.