Our Arlington-based client is seeking a skilled Network Architect for a direct hire opportunity. This position requires on-site performance and as such will require the candidates to be in the DC area. You will work across the organization to provide technical leadership for the network infrastructure and lead the development and execution of architecture, engineering and operational roadmaps for data networking.
location: ARLINGTON, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $150,000 - 180,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Work across the organization to provide technical leadership for the network infrastructure
- Drive standardization into all aspects of the network platform
- Lead the development and execution of architecture, engineering and operational roadmaps for data networking and drive efforts to validate that the strategic direction is aligned with business architecture/direction
- Provide escalation support for troubleshooting and resolution of all network data and security issues as required by the infrastructure team
- Maintain expertise in data network security technologies to ensure that cost-effective solutions and processes are deployed and aligned with business direction
- Evaluate and recommend toolsets to manage, measure, monitor, and report network and systems characteristics
- Assess new technologies and best practices for adoption, execute test plans for Proof of Concept
- Effectively communicate the feasibility of requested deliverables and timelines to internal business and project stakeholders
- Understand and comply with defined standards for CUI/NIST/DoD Cybersecurity Compliance
- Participate in IT Risk Management initiatives in line with industry and corporate audit and compliance strategies
- Mentor other members of the infrastructure team on architectural and engineering best practices by reviewing engineering designs and providing guidance as required
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.