- Nice to have:
o Knowledge of Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) frameworks
o Knowledge of Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) and data management systems
o Outstanding organizational and problem-solving aptitude
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Healthcare Administration or related field.
- Master's degree advantageous.
- 2+ years of experience as a Power BI Administrator
- 5+ years' experience as BI tool admin
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with database programming languages such as SQL. Must be hands on with SQL/TSQL, SSIS, Informatica and ETL standards
- Hands on knowledge of SQL database operations
- Should have knowledge of agile/scrum framework process and tools
- Experience with data visualization tools.
- Experience in Microsoft Azure
- Experience with on-prem to cloud migration
- Experience with performance tuning (SQL & Power BI)
- Microsoft Power BI Administrator
- Office 365 products suite knowledge
- PowerShell script
- Office 365 Admin center
- Azure AD
location: Raleigh, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $47.00 - 58.75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
o Power BI environment setup, provisioning
o Administration of Power BI services
o Setup Power BI server features
o Management of server settings
o Configuration of data refresh
o Configuration of report sharing
o Management of users (Power BI-specific AD groups), access control
o Management of the server & report roles
o Management of service accounts
o Monitoring of the report server usage
o Referencing the activity log
- Development & Deployment:
o Support and maintenance of PowerBI reports, development of new, updates to existing reports
o Attending CAB meetings, documentation
o DevOps knowledge
o Promotion to UAT, PROD
o Advise power users on best practices for report building
o Liaison between DBA, IT, and standard/power users
o Develop automated data transformation solutions using healthcare data
o Using healthcare data to achieve administrative needs and goals.
o Understanding data storage and data sharing methods.
o Develop ETL patterns which make the most efficient use of data warehouse hardware resources, in order to deliver timely results to business customers.
o Investigating data to find patterns and trends.
o Understanding healthcare business operations.
o Utilizing different data sources for transformation tasks.
o Converting data into usable information that is easy to understand.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.