This role will be performing Data Mapping of tables for our move to a new warehouse management (WHM) platform. Worker will be mapping Data from our current system to a new cloud based application. Minimum of 2 years experience in data analysis/data mapping
Can be remotely based from anywhere in the U.S.
location: Westboro, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $70 - 75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Domain knowledge of Supply Change Management (SCM) with some basic understanding of Warehouse Management like Item, Inventory, Cycle count, Picklist, Packing, Shipment, Container, etc.
- Basic data analysis skill
- Understand data elements and classify, profile, prepare/interpret business metadata, etc.
- Familiar with data integrity rule, able to identity relationship of data elements and group them into correct business entity
- Map data elements from one system into its equivalent attribute in another system
- Relational Database (alternate: Normal Forms)
- Data Analysis (alternates: Data Structure Analysis; Data Mapping; Metadata Analysis)
- SQL (alternate: Structured Query)
- Supply Chain (alternates: Inventory Management; Warehouse)
- Familiarity of any SQL tool and able to leverage SQL query to analyze data stored in RDBMS platform
- Minimum of 2 years experience in data analysis/data mapping
- Advanced SQL skills preferred
- Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Operations or warehouse experience
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.