Very exciting opportunity to join a luxury car organization. This position is working with next generation vehicles. This organization is building out this team and requires at least 4 local software engineers to set up their team in the Ramsey NJ area. Must be able to commute to that area 2-3 times a week to work on-site in a new facility with great accommodations including: an on-site gym, cafeteria with digital access to ordering, and great benefits. Willing to consider visa candidates and/or candidates in need of sponsorship!
location: Mahwah, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $130,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Looking for senior engineers who can build scalable and resilient platform services to digitalize our customer experience.
- Working with architects, systems analysts, project managers and other engineers to successfully implement business requirements.
- Solve complex and ambitious problems by crafting elegant and impactful software solutions
- Actively contribute to the adoption of frameworks and new technologies.
- Demonstrate technical leadership by mentoring team members, perform design and code reviews. Key Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree with 7 years software developing experiences or master's degree with 4 years software developing experiences, in STEM fields.
- Possess strong foundation in Computer Science fundamentals such as data structures and algorithms.
- Experienced in crafting and implementing REST API using open-source frameworks such as Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate etc.
- Proficient in .NET and strong understanding of additional languages such as Go, Python, Ruby, Scala.
- Working experience with relational databases and NoSQL databases like Mongo, Cassandra, Redis etc. - Shown in delivering advanced solutions for a multi-tier, distributed web application.
- Proven strong problem solving and debugging skills
- Ability to articulate the benefits of Test-Driven Development, Continuous Integration.
- Familiar with AWS, Azure or similar cloud providers
- Experience with infrastructure, tools and supporting ecosystems such as Tomcat, Jetty, Apache, Maven, Nexus, Jenkins, Elasticsearch etc.
- Experience with Git or alternative version control systems and standard methodologies
- Experience with consuming and developing API's
- Agile development practices
- Working Jira, or other task/bug tracking systems
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.