Randstad is seeking an experienced SharePoint Administrator to join our client's team. This is a full-time permanent position. The role is hybrid so you must be comfortable commuting to either of these 3 locations:
- Goleta, CA
- Chestnut Ridge, NY
- Huntsville, AL
- Exposure and knowledge of Azure and AWS
- Forms and workflows experience
- Nintex experience
- Sharegate or metalogix experience is important
- Cumulative updates, patching
- Sharepoint farm administration
location: Chestnut Ridge, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Our client is seeking a well-versed SharePoint Administrator. The Administrator will be tasked with application development and support for all production and non-production SharePoint servers within the internet, intranet, and extranet sites. Support the installation, configuration, deployment, security, operation, backup, and maintenance of all SharePoint servers and related software.
The position will be a blend of working with all versions of SharePoint using many technologies like Nintex, Power Platform, SharePoint Designer, and migration tools like ShareGate. The Administrator role will perform root cause analysis for production issues in the applications. Fix the problems and perform enhancements to prevent future application problems. Perform testing for application support and development related activities.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual that can work independently and as part of a team. The ideal candidate will possess the experience and discipline to take direction well and be able to work independently without direction when situations arise.
- Ensure the integrity of the SharePoint environments including implementing application service packs, cumulative updates, hotfixes, upgrades, migrations, and performance tuning
- Coordinate with infrastructure teams, application developers, database administration, and the business units to ensure availability, reliability, and scalability of the SharePoint environment to meet corporate objectives
- Support daily activities such as creating/updating sites, account creation, managing permissions, and responding to events and messages reported in Event Viewer and Performance Monitor
- Create Test & Staging Environments. Review content updates in staging environments to ensure they are accurate
- Create and manage a backup plan for critical SharePoint data
- Provide end-user application technical support
- Provide on-call support for any critical SharePoint related issues
- Identifies upcoming changes in SharePoint technologies and related applications.
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience, specifically in M365 SharePoint Online and SharePoint on-premise, for mid-size to large organizations and/or functional business units.
- 3+ years' experience as a SharePoint Administrator
- Minimum 1+ years' experience as a SharePoint Online Administrator or Microsoft 365 Administrator
- 3+ years' experience with STSADM and Power Shell commands
- 3+ years' experience with Microsoft SQL Server Database
- 3+ years' experience using ShareGate or Metalogix
- Is proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and Windows Servers
- Demonstrable skills with PowerShell for SharePoint Online, Teams, and MS Online
- Knowledge or understanding of the administration of Project Web Applications
- strong knowledge of Windows architecture, deployment considerations, and structured development methodologies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills a must
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proven problem-solving ability
- SSRS and Power BI report building experience a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.