Smart Bonding Integration developer / consultant
Do you want to join a team of specialists working on the automation of ITSM process flows? The Smart Bonding Team engages with our clients customers and partners all over the world to enhance their ticket resolution experience.
We use the latest Cloud Technology to integrate with service partners automating the sharing of processes, data, and workflows in real-time by eliminating manual practices and bottlenecks, driving significant operational efficiencies that are scalable and re-usable. Smart Bonding establishes a real-time, collaborative connection between the Clients ticketing systems and that of our partners and customers. This creates a continuous and interactive customer support experience, minimizes network downtime, and enhances partner, customer, and end-user satisfaction.
Role & Responsibilities
As an Integration developer and consultant you will support Smart Bonding Operations across the entire portfolio of service delivery capabilities, including:
- Managing Partner and Customer on-boarding projects
- Consulting and Guiding Partners and Customers through requirements
- Coding and configuring API-to-API connections in our software tools
- Working with cross-functional stakeholders
- Innovating Smart Bonding to make on-boarding more efficient and automated
- Technical Education - e.g. Bachelor or higher in IT / Computer Science
- Knowledge of at least 1 programming language (e.g. OOP, Script-languages etc.) and being comfortable learning new ones
- Experience in using B2B Protocols such as SOAP and REST Webservices
- Experience in the customization of ITSM Systems such as ServiceNow, Remedy, Jira, etc.
- Good knowledge of Webservices and APIs with messages in XML and json
- Experience in leading projects and consulting customers.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Excellent English - spoken and written
- Methodical and structured style of working with a strong analytical mind
- Excellent collaborative skills across multi-cultural teams and high customer focus
- Experience with Mulesoft as an API Integration Platform
- Experience with customization/implementation of ERP or CRM systems
- ITIL Certification
- working proficiency in other languages (e.g. Spanish, German, Polish, Japanese, etc.)
location: Durham, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 62 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
CCIE certification is required.. 7 Years Exp
Please include any additional details/requirements to the Job Description above. Be specific with the Job Qualification requirements.
- Candidates must meet the minimum requirements outlined.
- Minimum Requirements: ("Must have" Qualifications)
Technical Education - ie Bachelor or higher in IT / Computer Science
· At least 3 years of relevant experience in software development (e.g. OOP, Script-languages etc.)
· Experience in leading projects and consulting customers.
· Experience in using B2B Protocols such as SOAP and REST Webservices
· Experience in the customization of ITSM Systems such as ServiceNow, Remedy, Jira, etc.
· Good knowledge of Webservices and APIs with messages in XML and json
· Experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
· Excellent English - spoken and written
· Methodical and structured style of working with a strong analytical mind
· Excellent collaborative skills across multi-cultural teams and high customer focus
- Desired Skills/Qualifications/System Experience requirements: ("Nice to have Qualifications")
NOTE: If you require specific years of experience for the Qualifications, please outline accordingly)
Experience with Mulesoft as an API Integration Platform
· Experience with customization/implementation of ERP or CRM systems
· ITIL Certification
· working proficiency in other languages (e.g. Spanish, German, Polish, Japanese, etc.)
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.