This position includes direct responsibility for a large portfolio of contracts and management of a team of Contract Management professionals. Provides coaching and supervision to Contract Managers, Deputy Contract Managers, and the Contract Analysts that support the team; Role also provides general leadership and guidance to a broader team of Contract Management professionals.
location: Remote, Remote
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Responsible for a portfolio of contracts which face customers and/or partners (e.g., Master Purchase Agreements, Subcontractor Agreements, Teaming Agreements, Referral Agreements, and others).
- Document and maintain regulatory and operational compliance for all contracts within portfolio
- Orchestrate contract launch activities, including marketing, training, and other items to ensure contract success from day 1.
- Work with all facets of operations to ensure all parties are apprised of and comply with contracts.
- Provide guidance on large opportunities; make recommendations that minimize risk and maximize contract revenue and profitability.
- Foster an engaging professional environment where coworkers can grow and maximize contributions
- Draft and/or review completed drafts of new contractual material, proposals, amendments, revisions, sensitive correspondence, etc., throughout the contract life-cycle.
- Negotiate with the clients and suppliers to achieve best possible terms for. Monitor delivery and other key elements of performance and, if applicable partner performance, while coordinating with other departments to ensure contract requirements are satisfied.
- Manage customer contract-related disputes resolution and coordinate with the Legal department as necessary, to maintain customer satisfaction and bring prompt resolution.
- Manage Audit requests from customers, partners, and public entities.
- Make recommendations regarding the pursuit of new or discontinuance of existing contracts, including associated subcontracts and prime contracts.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.