The Software Engineer position will be responsible for handson development as well as lead the development of Next Generation Enterprise solutions for Global eCommerce. SE will be responsible for application development in support of the multiplatform roadmap. Responsible for application architecture, ensure high performance, scalability and availability for those applications.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems
- 7+ years of experience in eCommerce Software development
- 7+ years of programming experience in architecting highly scalable & performing Web Applications
- 5+ years of experience with Open Source technologies
- 4+ years of developing / architecting high transaction high throughput systems is a must
- 2+ years of experience with integrating 3rd party solutions in existing architecture
- 4+ years of developing / architecting high transaction high throughput systems is a must 2+ years of experience in agile ways of working in a distributed geographical model
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related discipline
location: Sunnyvale, California
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Looking for strong Node/Typescript experience
- Involved in planning of system and development deployment as well as responsible for meeting software compliance standards
- Drives technical vision and influences product roadmap and vision
- Implement largescale, complex, crossfunctional projects
- Leads the discovery phase of large projects to develop high level design
- Supervise the work of crossfunctional groups of engineers, including offshore associates
- Directs root cause analysis of critical business and production issues
- Documents testing and maintenance of application corrections and improvements
- Influence decisions, builds consensus, and resolves conflicts constructively and proactively
- Supports business objectives and ensures the business needs are being met
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.