- The Network Modernization Program Scrum Master is a key member of our Transformational Network Modernization team. The Network Modernization Scrum Master will work with teams on a variety of products including leading an agile squad over the Network Modernization Program. The Scrum Master will need to be a good servant leader, who works collaboratively with a variety of stakeholders to manage user sprints and a continuous flow of work. They will also need to be proactive in identifying risks and escalating as needed
- Five plus years of professional product management and delivery experience, with a focus on Network Modernization and Cybersecurity strategy and delivery skills
- Passionate about delivering an amazing user experience and using VOC to measure success
- Expertise in the Financial Services Industry.
- Understanding of current authentication landscape and risk mitigation tactics
- Critical thinker, driven by data, Good analysis skills and an enthusiasm for digital
- Good partnership focus; prior success with leadership of all levels - up, down, and peer partners.
- Proficiency in creating user stories, spearheading refinement and sprint planning activities and conducting succinct and informative sprint demos
- Experience working in an agile environment; not only within a squad but also with functional partners, executive leadership and with other squads
- Flexibility relative to priority of work, ability to shift focus and schedule
- Able to grasp technical concepts and leverage this knowledge to help facilitate sizing of features and stories
- Thrives in a fast-paced, self-directed, team environment and is comfortable presenting ideas and concepts across all levels, both inside and external to the organization
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, technology or related field.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $56 - 66 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Manages and implements product backlog and roadmap
- Leverages key business metrics, website performance data and industry trends to recommend and lead enhancements to these features and tools
- Balances a sales and service minded approach to create incremental business value while ensuring compliance with brand standards and industry regulations
- Triages production issues with business and technology partners to ensure swift and satisfactory resolution with minimal impact to users and the business
- Ensure legal, risk, compliance, brand and accessibility teams are engrained in the agile process and providing meaningful review/input
- Creates a consistent, proactive reporting routine for standard product updates - On my Way
- Remains engaged in all steps of the enhancement and sprint process, including business validation/testing and participation in regularly scheduled technology releases - On my Way
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.