The squad you be joining is responsible for designing and developing premier web applications used by financial professionals and institutions to access the products, services, and investments they need to service their clients and grow their businesses.
The Fidelity Brokerage Technology Group has an outstanding opportunity for a Full Stack Developer to join our dynamic team. You will be a hands-on developer building outstanding customer facing applications using modern technology, architecture, and dev-ops infrastructure. The ideal candidate will have excellent analysis and problem-solving skills, a strong motivation for working in a highly customer-focused environment, and works well in a collaborative, iterative, and fast-paced Agile environment.
location: Smithfield, Rhode Island
job type: Contract
work hours: 9am to 5pm
The Expertise and Skills You Bring
- BS or MS Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent
- Software abilities: Java/J2EE, Spring/SpringBoot, Angular, REST Services, Cloud, deployment technologies, AWS
- Experience integrating with APIs with a demonstrable understanding of RESTful web services
- Docker container development experience
- Good understanding of CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Artifactory; deploying applications in a DevOps environment
- Demonstrable understanding of fundamental design principles for building a modular, scalable, and resilient platform
- Experienced with secure coding standards and practices
- Experience developing automated unit testing (Cucumber, Selenium or similar framework), integration testing, end-to-end testing, and performance testing
- Experience working in an Agile delivery environment
- Ability to build positive collaborations with team members
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, allowing you to convey technical concepts with internal customers, technical team members, and/or other technical contributors across the organization
- Ability to work on sophisticated technical and functional analysis tasks
- The ability to learn and adopt new technologies
- Organized and methodical
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Knowledge of financial services technology systems preferred
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.