We are seeing someone who can effectively coordiinate all shipments in and out of the manufacturing facility. This position is responsible for a variety of data entry tasks. If these are not done accurately, results could include discrepancies between customer needs and what we supply them, incorrect / inadequate supply of materials, and incorrect billing.
location: Scottsboro, Alabama
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Process all incoming Electronic Data Exchange (EDI) and barcoding orders in the Plex system, including all special orders, Prototype orders, or service orders Facilitate accurate data entry:
- Enter and maintain accuracy of all manual entry customer orders; Ensure customer billing is timely and accurate; Ensure that Advance Ship Notices are timely and accurate; Enter master data into the Plex system in an accurate and timely manner; Communicate customer requirements to Production group
- Act as liaison between Sanoh functions and the customer Interface with Shipping Team Leaders and shipping associates for shipping requirements and information interface with and coordinate logistics with carriers
- Investigate shipping discrepancies with Finance
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.